Banners of The Nerdsphere

Forum

Roll Out Roll Call Countdown Timer

Sunday, June 13, 2010

[NEWS] Time Lord and ChemBeaker celebrate One Year of Married bliss!


(Thanks to Cosmic Duck for the picture) Today is one year to the day that I clubbed Soph on the head and dragged her to my cave--- No, sorry it's the 21st Century, I meant I slipped her some Rohypnol and-- No, that's not right either (and illegal).

Today marks one year to the day me and Sophie tied the knot. It was without doubt the happiest day of my life, also one of the nuttiest. I would like to send out year-long belated thank you to everybody who sent out messages to us on the day, as well as those who are sending out messages to us today, we are having a whale of a time, and it's only the start of the day! Today we are celebrating and as thus I won't be online for the majority of today. In my absence the admins of the Nerdsphere, led by Dreadwind will be holding the fort.

Once again, thank you everybody!

- Matty-Boo

3 Comments:

Nemesis Scourge said...

Congrats on your anniversary.

BTW, Matt; you still require schooling on picture settings. :p

Nigel said...

Congrats--may this be only the first of a long line of many anniversaries to come.

BeatlesDiva said...

Woot, woot, woot! Congratulations!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Titles