Banners of The Nerdsphere

Forum

Roll Out Roll Call Countdown Timer

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Halo Reach Party!

Nerdsphere forum member Moon has asked me to advertise a special event he is holding. The rest of this article is copied and pasted from Moon for you guys to read. Take it away Moony!:


"Hey kids, Moon here. You might remember me from that podcast that I was on for a bit. Yeah that... wait you don't remember it? Ah well, its no big deal. Anyway, the point of this message is simple. I am hosting a Halo Reach party on November 13th at 2PM Eastern time. I already have 10 people including myself already confirmed so make sure you come in to contact with me soon if you want a spot saved for you.

I am on Skype, if you want it, send me a PM on the forums here or on Moonbase 2. I am the user "Moon" on both forums. You can also contact me on twitter via Moon31624.

Hope to see you there."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Titles