Banners of The Nerdsphere

Forum

Roll Out Roll Call Countdown Timer

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

[OBITUARY] Nicholas Courtney (1929 - 2011)

Whenever I find out that an individual has passed away, I write an obituary on here as a way of marking our respect to that person for entertaining us in the various fandoms throughout the years. I cannot do this for Nicholas Courtney as the man deserves so much more. Yes, as a Doctor Who fan, this will come across as somewhat biased, but I truly respect Nicolas Courtney for what he has given to the fans over the years. I have to do this in person...


My respects go out to the family of Nicolas Courtney at this time.

You can read Nicolas Courtney's Wiki entry HERE

Five Rounds Rapid, sir!

May you Rest in peace.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Titles