Banners of The Nerdsphere

Forum

Roll Out Roll Call Countdown Timer

Friday, August 05, 2011

Congratulations, Mr & Mrs Anderson!


Today Rob Anderson, one of our longest-serving moderators (known as Valentine75), got married to his fiancée Kas. I first met Rob through the Moonbase 2 forum & Kaz through Skype in 2009 where she let me entertain their young son Alex through a webcam by pulling silly faces at him. In 2010 I finally got to met Rob & Kas at Auto Assembly and they are one of the sweetest couples you will ever come across. Alas, I couldn't accept the invite to attend the wedding today due the multiple financial difficulties, but I like to think I'm up there in spirit.

Congratulations Rob, Kas and little Alex. I hope one of these days we will meet again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Titles