Banners of The Nerdsphere

Forum

Roll Out Roll Call Countdown Timer

Friday, March 28, 2014

RCP Double Bill!

Seeing how I'm planning on going away for a few days soon I thought I'd post these now, especially as they have a similiar theme.


1st up is episode 202 of the RandomCrap Podcast with our review/discussion of the first two episodes of the newest Super Sentai series namely, Ressha Sentai ToQger!
Thankfully I was joined by StaticRift, Oliver and Heather to help me get through this insanity, LOL.



And then StaticRift returns for episode 115 of the RandomCrap Podcast Vs Fanfiction, where we read a Power Rangers/Thomas The Tank Engine fanfic titled 'The Sodor Rangers'!

And boy ... did I mistake this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbered Page Navigation

Newer Post and Older Post links with Post Titles